Yamaha FZ1 Feather HACK
- A brief self-introduction
- A brief description of this HACK
- Parts, tools and things needed for this HACK
- How to do the HACK, instructions, work instructions, etc.
- Summary of HACK
- Webike is looking for your behind-the-scenes tips to enrich your bike life!
A brief self-introduction
2017.Buy FZ1 FAZER on 8.
I'm getting to know a lot of the strengths and weaknesses (I think).
If I could ride all year round, I'd go out on my bike!
I'd love to ride my bike in the winter, but it's "cold", so cold that my hands get too dry to move! Fitting thicker gloves makes it harder to operate.
After all, if you're looking for comfort, a "grip heater" is a must!
Touring and the track!
A brief description of this HACK
Parts, tools and things needed for this HACK
Sports Grip Heater
Part number: 08T50-MGE-000
Sport Grip Heater Attachment
Part number: 08T70-K04-930
It is not a special product, but it is a wiring harness that can be used.
Radio pliers, nippers, binding bands, insulation tape, parts cleaner, glue, rags, and vehicle service manual.
How to do the HACK, instructions, work instructions, etc.
- Remove the grip that is attached.
- On the accelerator side, you need to remove the accelerator wire, so when you remove the box, you remove the accelerator tycoon.
- The clutch side is bonded together, so insert a thin tip into the edge of the grip, apply parts cleaner, and remove the grip by peeling off a little bit of glue.
- For wiring, check the wiring in the service manual for the wires that will be energized when the power is on, and branch out from there.
- Fit the tycoon on the grip heater axel and attach it to the handle.
- Apply glue to the other grip and attach it to the handle while checking the switch position.
- Connect each wire to the heater harness.
- Switch on and check the operation.
Summary of HACK
When the heater switch is pressed and held down, the heater switch lamp blinks three times (high) and turns off and on repeatedly. To adjust the temperature, press and hold the lamp switch, which is already lit, to make the lamp blink twice (middle) and then turn off and on repeatedly. When the lamp switch is pressed, the lamp blinks once (weak) and turns off repeatedly.
By repeating this operation, you can switch between high, medium and low according to the number of times the lamp switch blinks.
The battery voltage monitoring system automatically stops the power supply to the grip heater when the battery voltage is low, thereby preventing the battery from dying.
The control switch is integrated with the grip, so it's simple and easy to operate.
Start the engine and turn on the grip heater while it's warming up. When it's warmed up to a certain extent, you can turn the temperature control to medium (flashing the light twice), which is convenient for the situation.
Once you use it, you can't let it go.
FAZER Kuro, thank you for posting the valuable stock diversion HACK!
Webike is looking for your behind-the-scenes tips to enrich your bike life!
~7/Up to 31 "Genuine HACK!You can get 500 points if you post "I'm not a fan of this!
7/If you submit your idea about "diverting genuine parts" until 31, you can use it in Webike.500 pointsas a gift!
Plus, if you're featured in Webike Magazine, you can add1,000 pointsPresent.
Up to 1,500 pointsHere's your chance to get it!
Of course, we will give 1,000 points to anyone who is featured in Webike Magazine, even if it's not a "Genuine Parts Transfer" submission.
The Art of Biking You Have (HACK)!) with everyone!
I'd love to see your posts!