TAMIYA has been released the "HONDA CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP" as a new product of the plastic model assembly kit "1/12 Motorcycle Series" on Saturday, August 1.
The latest road-going racer, which was released this year in Japan, has already been modeled. The side cowls with built-in winglets and other aerodynamic features are faithfully reproduced in the shape of the real vehicle.
1/12 Motorcycle Series [HONDA CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP]
Price: around 42 USD
- Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm
- The aerodynamically honed form of the motorcycle is captured in style, including renderings of the internal winglets in the side cowls.
- Features a detailed depiction of high performance liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
- Engine, swingarm, front fork and exhaust system are screw-attached to the model frame.
- Headlight is also screwed on.
- Side under cowl can be removed.
- 2 types of sliding marks for coloring are available as well as masking stickers for painting.
- Metal plated parts are used for rear view mirror surfaces.
- Tires are made of synthetic rubber with a realistic tread patterns.
- Racing stand is included.
Original Source [ TAMIYA ]